As a leading building contractor in Peacevale, we know that it takes more than just a few tools and materials to do the job right. It also takes an understanding of what you want your bathroom to look like, how much time you’re willing to spend on renovations and what kind of budget you have for the project. That’s why at our company, we offer quality bathroom renovations with professional service from start to finish.
We work with all kinds of budgets and schedules so you can get exactly what you need without having to sacrifice anything. And because there are no middlemen or subcontractors involved in any part of the process, we can keep our costs low while still offering everything customers want out of their bathrooms: style, quality and value.
You might be intimidated by the idea of having to renovate your own bathroom. But if you choose to work with us, we’ll not only walk you through the process but also coordinate everything from demolition to tile selection so that all you have to worry about is enjoying your new space. Contact us today to find out more about the high-quality bathroom renovations we offer in Peacevale.
Affordable Bathroom Renovations Peacevale: Affordable, reliable and professional renovations company in Peacevale. Established for over a decade. With an excellent reputation, we are confident that you will not be disappointed by our services!
As a professional service provider, we pride ourselves on finding the best, affordable, and awesome-looking bathroom solutions for all of our clients.
We can manage any type of renovations such as repairs , design (new build) and installations. We are able to take care of your entire project or simply one aspect depending on your needs.
From the smallest of projects to large commercial developments, our team can help you achieve what you have always dreamed of with no stress or worry. Our work is guaranteed. We are also reliable, trustworthy, and friendly!
Our experienced interior designers will ensure you have the perfect bathroom – both in terms of function and style. Our work is always thorough and professional, so you can be sure that all aspects are done to your satisfaction.
We offer competitive pricing and our service is second to none! Whatever your needs may be, we are here for you! Give us a call today.
We look forward to working with you!
We are truly affordable, reliable and professional renovations company in Peacevale. We work around the clock to ensure that you have a beautifully finished bathroom at an unbelievable price. Call us today for more information or even book your free quote now by filling up the form below!
You’ve probably heard of the saying, “You have to spend money to make money.” It is an old adage that has been used for centuries and it still rings true today. What does this mean? Basically, that in order to get a return on your investment, you need to invest some money first! This is also true with bathroom renovations.
If you are looking at doing any type of renovation on your bathroom (from changing out the hardware or painting walls), there will be costs associated with these changes. But if done right, those costs can bring about big rewards such as increased home value and better resale potential down the road! So while it might seem like a lot now, renovations should really be thought of as an investment.
Here are some tips to help you get started on bathroom renovations that will have your bathroom looking brand new and an increase in home value!
The first step is to get your finances lined out! If you plan to hire someone for the job, be prepared with a budget so that you know exactly how much it will cost.
The next step is picking out materials. It can seem like an overwhelming task, but if you start out by looking at pictures of bathrooms that are similar to yours, like the style or colors, you can narrow down your search.
Quick Tip! We will provide a free quote for any materials needed or renovations in general so be sure to ask for one today!
Once you have the picture and plan for your bathroom renovation, you can start thinking about the design and layout. Think of storage solutions that will work well for your bathroom and how it will be used.
Once you have a plan in place, it is time to get to work! It might take several days (or even weeks) depending on how big of an area you are working in, so be sure to allot some time for the renovations.
Lastly, remember you get what you pay for but a bathroom renovation does not need to cost a fortune and can really freshen up an older bathroom making it feel brand new again.
Do you want to beautify your bathroom without breaking the bank? You’re in luck! Here are 5 tips that will help you pull off a beautiful bathroom makeover on a budget.
1) Start with the shower curtain: Swap out an old, worn-out shower curtain for one of these modern and chic options. A new shower curtain can instantly update any bathroom.
2) Update those old towels: Towels should be replaced every few years. Trade-in those worn-out towels for some stylish replacements today! Upgrade your towels for a uniform look or mix and match to create your own unique style.
3) Paint it: If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to update your space, change the color! With just a fresh coat of paint, you can completely change the look and feel of your bathroom.
4) Add a pretty rug: Replace an ugly bath mat with a fun textured rug for a much more fashionable look. Leather mats are also very trendy these days.
5) Switch up your light fixtures: Replacing old tub and shower fixtures with something new can instantly make the room seem fresher. Choose a style that you love and go for it!
1) The first place to get great bathroom ideas is Pinterest. Pinterest is the best tool to use if you are trying to get new and unique bathroom ideas for your home. It’s great because you can easily see what others have done with their bathrooms and find inspiration from that.
Consider what other people have done with their bathrooms so that you don’t simply end up redecorating a bathroom for the sake of redecorating, but actually end up creating something new and different.
2) A good idea to go along with your Pinterest board is to use software like Evernote. You can make annotated screenshots of the bathroom ideas you like and organize them all in one place so that you have easy access to them at any time.
3) Have a look at home decorating magazines! You can find some amazing bathroom ideas and vieww the latest trends.
4) Get more bathroom inspiration by visiting a few interior design websites.
5) Lastly, talk with professionals! Interior designers, artists, and architects can all give great tips about home design and what works well.
Contact us today, we are ready to assist with the whole process. From design to installation!
On average anything from R13,000 to R20,000+ depending on what needs to be done, who it’s done by, etc.
2 To 7 days on average, depending on the scope of the project.